Eight.3 Telescope Ballast Bag Sz 400lbs by Ronix Eight.3 at Sleaford Striders. MPN: 157210. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Ronix Eight.3 Telescope CTN (400 lbs) V-Drive Sac is designed to fit in the rear compartment of any v-drive boat. This sac is also perfect for
Product Description & Reviews
The Ronix Eight.3 Telescope CTN (400 lbs) V-Drive Sac is designed to fit in the rear compartment of any v-drive boat. This sac is also perfect for building a massive wakeboarding or wakesurfing wake behind a direct drive boat as it's size makes it the most versatile in the line. The width of the bag tapers from being the widest at the bottom to create a trapezoidal shape which Ronix coined, anti-roll technology. This means no more monitoring your bags. Just fill them and leave them. Ronix rethought and redesigned nearly every aspect of the wakeboard ballast bag. Constructed from a single layer of the same durable yet flexible material used to build white water rafts and Fly High Pro X series bags, the Ronix ballast bags offer unmatched strength and durability. All Ronix 8.3 ballast bags feature multiple sonic welded threaded ports built into the bags during construction.
Features & Highlights
- Using the new Ronix 3000 gph pump or Ronix 3700 gph pump is easy. Fill and drain your new Ronix Telescope bags in a fraction of the time that you are used to. Filling: To fill simply connect the male fitting on the end of the hose to the quick fill port on the top of the bag. Don't worry about spilling any water as there is a built in check valve to eliminate spills even when the bag is over filled.
- Draining: To drain the bag start by pulling the top cover away from the telescoping drain tube and pull it out of the bag. Once the tube is above the water line of the sac unzip the entry point and place the pump body into the bag. Zip the drain port around the hose to minimize the risk of water spilling out as the bag is drained.
- Specifications: Construction: By sourcing a new high strength vinyl material, Ronix now has the strongest ballast bag on the market. All seams and inserts are sonic welded to maintain the highest structural integrity. The telescoping drain port has a waterproof zipper similar to what is found on a dry suit.
- Size 42"L x 14"-18"W x 16"H
- Ports 1 Quick fill, 1 fill/vent - 2 drain
|Color:||Black, Gold, Red|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||15 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ronix Eight.3, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 167285, ean: 0842903070229,
Our simple and fast system in a design that fits under your seats or on the floorENCLOSURE: Telescoping chamber with TiZip waterproof zipper. MATERIAL: 60 gauge heavy duty PVC materials. SEAMS: High strength sonic welded seams. SHAPE: 1.5" diameter f...
By Ronix Eight.3
mpn: 157274, ean: 0842903057312,
The largest of the two Eight.3 Telescope Bow ballast bags is the fastest way to put 950 pounds in the front of your boat's pickle fork shaped bow.Size: 54"L x 54"W x 9"H. Capacity: 950lbs.. Ports: 1 fill, 2 vent, - 2 drain. ...
mpn: 2169002, ean: 0013576690025,
Sumo Max 850lbs. Ballast Bag Blk (2018) DETAILS The 850 pound version of the Sumo Max series with Sumo Max pump compatibility. Description Looking for a bag to use with the fastest portable pump on the market? The Sumo Max 850 features the Sumo Max p...